Newly released high output type (238W / 232W). It provides a more comfortable work space with approximately twice the brightness of conventional ones.
The life of the LED module and LED power supply unit is 60,000 hours (luminous flux maintenance rate 80%). The power consumption of JZ3352B is 125W.
Compared with the conventional 400W metal halide lamp (420W power consumption), the electricity bill can be reduced by about 70%.
In addition, the adoption of high-efficiency LED elements and a review of light control methods have alleviated the concentration of light directly below the LED, which has been a feature of LEDs, and improved the spread of light. The brightness of the entire space is comparable to that of HID lamps, providing a bright and comfortable work space.
|Direct mounting (symmetrical light distribution) JZ3352B||Direct mounting type (high power / symmetrical light distribution)JZ3362|
|specification||Body: Aluminum die casting|
|Body: Aluminum die casting|
|mass||About 10kg||About 11kg|
|accessories||Mounting bolts||Mounting bolts|
|Options (sold separately)||Makeup cover：GQ0352||Makeup cover：GQ0352|
|Specific energy consumption efficiency||88.0％（200V）||90.5％（200V）|
|Instrument luminous flux||11,000 lm||21,000 lm|
|Correlated color temperature||5,000K （Lunch white）||5,000K （Lunch white）|
|Average color rendering index||Ra70||Ra70|
|LED life||60,000 hours||60,000 hours|
|Lightning surge resistance||15kv（Common mode）||15kv（Common mode）|
Precautions for using LED lighting equipment
* Please read the instruction manual carefully before using the LED lighting equipment and power supply unit.
* LED modules cannot be replaced.
* Lighting equipment has a limited life. After 10 years of installation, internal deterioration has progressed even if there is no abnormality in the appearance. Inspection and replacement are recommended.
* Please note that the color, brightness, and extinction ratio of the same type of device may differ due to the variation in the light color of the LED elements.
* Please do not turn on LED lighting during the day except for temporary lighting confirmation at the time of construction. It may cause short life of the LED or non-lighting.
* The LED continues to decrease its luminous flux even after the end of its service life, but has the property of being hard to turn off. In order to ensure appropriate safety as lighting equipment, it is necessary to replace the ball in the past and replace it properly by managing the use time.
* Values such as luminous flux and illuminance distribution are for reference only and are not guaranteed.
* This specification is as of March 2013. Please note that it is subject to change without notice due to improvements.