・ LCD exposure equipment
・ LSI exposure equipment
・ Solar simulator
・ Arc furnace
・ Medical and industrial fiber light source device
・ Spectroscopic equipment
- High light collection efficiency
Ellipsoidal reflectors can collect at least 80% of the total luminous flux of a light source such as cassenon, and boast a high light collection efficiency not seen with other reflectors.
- Zero chromatic aberration
Because it is a reflector, there is no color harvesting. In addition, the use of an aspherical surface called an ellipsoid minimizes other aberrations.
- Choice of least confusion
By changing the distance between the first focal point (F 1 ) and the second focal point (F 2 ), the ellipsoidal reflector can free the least circle of confusion at the focal point. Can be selected.
Our reflectors are completely annealed, but have no glass breakage. If higher heat resistance is required, a glass material with a low expansion coefficient can be used accordingly.
- Reflector with protector
The reflector with protector is made by attaching the A1 plate to the back of the reflector according to the curvature.
It also increases the mechanical strength, improves the thermal conductivity of the reflector itself, and helps prevent breakage.
Parabolic reflectors collimate light from one point. Parallel incident light can be converged to one point.
An optical element that can convert spherical waves into plane waves and plane waves into spherical waves.
・Fusion focusing mirror
・Spectral optics, etc.
High brightness halogen light source device
- This is a light source device that can observe minute scratches by applying illumination of 400,000Lux (at 30Φ) or more with an illumination light source for scratch inspection of Si wafers and glass surfaces.
- 1. The sample surface can be illuminated over 400,000Lx.
- 2. Because the halogen lamp is used as the light source, the color temperature is high, the illuminance unevenness is small, and it is very stable and sharp illumination.
- 3. The effect of heat is extremely reduced to 1/3 of the conventional aluminum mirror by using a cold mirror.
- 4. High-intensity observation and low-intensity observation can be performed with one touch by the two-stage switching mechanism.
YP-150I ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ Illuminance range: 30mmφ
YP-250I ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ Illuminance range: 60mmφ
(For YP-250I, propeller fan type and duct fan type can be selected.)
|Lamp House Department||Irradiation diameter||30mmφ||60mmφ|
|Illumination||400,000Lx or more|
|Used lamp||Lamp with dichroic mirror|
|Lamp type name||JCR15V150W (Ushio)||ELC24V250W (OSRAM)|
|Lamp life||35-50 hours|
|cooling method||Forced fan cooling|
|Connection||With 12φ installation shaft||With 20φ installation shaft|
|weight||About 1.7 ㎏||About 2.7 ㎏|
|Power supply part||Power supply||AC100V 50/60Hz||AC100V（200V） 50/60Hz|
|power consumption||About 200W||About 350W|
|Lighting method||AC lighting type||DC lighting type|
|Light intensity adjustment||Voltage adjustment type|
|Total change rate||–||1% MAX (to input, drift, temperature fluctuation)|
|cooling method||Natural cooling||Forced fan cooling|
|weight||About 2.4 ㎏||About 2 ㎏|
（Built-in soft start circuit）
（Built-in overcurrent protection circuit）
（With digital meter）